Arid Waterless Pod
The BRITEX Arid Waterless Urinal Pod has been specifically designed and manufactured for Australian conditions. Unlike most waterless urinals, the Arid does not use a messy cartridge or chemicals that require regular maintenance. Instead, it utilises a self-sealing one way diaphragm that allows urine to pass whilst trapping all odours within the plumbing. The body of the urinal is manufactured from tough, durable composite that has the appearance of ceramic, without the fragility and is light and easy to install. The AutoMist model is supplied with the Britex Hygiene Clean that periodically activates a cleaning cycle to ensure the connected plumbing lines are flushed, free of any build-up and the unit itself is kept clean. WaterMark and WELS certified as required by plumbing regulations and government legislation.
Features & Benefits
- WELS and WaterMark certified
- Unique waterless waste outlet
- No cartridge, bio-block or sealant fluids required
- The cheapest waterless urinal to maintain
- Robust construction
- 3 models: Arid (waterless), Mist and AutoMist
- Option for automated periodic cleaning device - see Britex Hygiene Clean
- Quick and easy to install
- Waterless and AutoClean models available
BRITEX 'Arid' Urinal Pod - White in colour, WaterMark Level 1 certified, supplied complete with Waterless one-way valve outlet - Product Code
The above text is provided for replication into project specification schedules. may denote: 1) a variable where one option only is to be selected, 2) a nominal dimension (e.g. XXXXmm) that needs to be specified, or 3) an optional feature that can be removed if not required. Please refer to the product data sheet for additional details.
- Britex Urinal Privacy Panels
- Models: Arid (fully waterless), Mist, Auto-Mist