Barren Waterless Urinal
Highly vandal resistant stainless steel waterless urinal. No perishable components. Available as fully waterless urinal - no water connection, urinal for manual flushing (with water connection) or paired with our auto clean device. Ideal for public amenities.
The BRITEX Barren Waterless Urinal is a contemporary looking urinal which provides enormous water saving benefits without compromising on aesthetics. Key to the Barren is its unique outlet that requires no costly replaceable cartridge, sealant fluid or biological block. Instead, the Barren utilises a self-sealing one-way diaphragm that allows urine to pass, whilst trapping odours within the plumbing. Robust in construction but sleek in profile, the Barren Waterless Urinal is highly vandal resistant, easily retrofitted and is also available in an Auto Clean model with timer-activated cleansing device. Perfect for public toilets, clubs and hotels. WaterMark certified as required by plumbing regulations.
Features & Benefits
- WELS and WaterMark certified
- Satin stainless body and mirror stainless bowl
- No cartridge, bio-block or sealant fluids required
- Cost-free maintenance
- Ultra vandal resistant waterless urinal
- Fully concealed plumbing connections
- Option for periodic cleaning device - see Britex Hygiene Clean
- Quick and easy to install
- Waterless and AutoClean models available
BRITEX 'Barren' Stainless Steel Urinal Pod - WaterMark Level 1 certified, supplied complete with Britex waterless one-way valve outlet - Product Code
The above text is provided for replication into project specification schedules. may denote: 1) a variable where one option only is to be selected, 2) a nominal dimension (e.g. XXXXmm) that needs to be specified, or 3) an optional feature that can be removed if not required. Please refer to the product data sheet for additional details.
- Britex Urinal Privacy Panels (supplied separate)
- Models: Waterless and Auto-Clean
- AutoClean model supplied with automated cleaning device - see Britex Hygiene Clean
Q: Can I have a top inlet?
A: This unit is only available in rear entry.