Flushing Floor Waste
WaterMark certified. Heavy duty floor waste with flushing rim and removable grate.
The BRITEX Flushing Floor Waste is manufactured from either 1.2mm or 1.6mm grade 304 or 316 stainless steel. WaterMark certified, this unit consists of a flushing hopper which can be fixed to the floor using the perimeter flanges. The unit comes with a 100mm diameter waste dropper which fits easily into PVC pipe work. The flushing ring to the hopper transition allows all internal surfaces to be fully flushed which assists in maintaining high standards of hygiene.
Features & Benefits
- WaterMark certified (ATS 5200.040)
- 25mm flushing perimeter sparge
- Optional stainless P trap waste connection
- Standard or custom sizes available
- Removable bar grate
- Ideal for hospitals, food processing facilities and commercial kitchens
BRITEX S.S. Flushing Floor Waste. Grade S.S. mm, complete with 110mm dia. adjustable stainless steel P Trap and removable grate. WaterMark certified - Product Code US-FFW
The above text is provided for replication into project specification schedules. may denote: 1) a variable where one option only is to be selected, 2) a nominal dimension (e.g. XXXXmm) that needs to be specified, or 3) an optional feature that can be removed if not required. Please refer to the product data sheet for additional details.
- Grade 304 or 316 stainless steel
- Custom sizes
- Custom profile/edge detail
- 100mm dia. adjustable stainless P trap waste connection