Wall faced, floor mounted stainless steel toilet pan with safety radius edge. Optional Toilet Seat. Australian Certified.
The BRITEX Centurion Toilet Pan is seamless, fully shrouded and manufactured from heavy gauge grade 304 satin S.S. making it easy to clean and providing optimal strength. Incorporating radius edges for added safety, a pressed internal bowl and unique trap design, the Centurion pan is extremely water efficient (4.5/3 litre) and much less susceptible to costly blockages in public amenities. Additionally, it incorporates a contraband-proof flushing rim and is free of ligature points making it ideal for installing in correctional facilities and holding cells. Access panels come standard on both sides of the pan for easy installation and a toilet seat can be fitted if required. WaterMark and WELS certified as required by plumbing regulations and government legislation.
Features & Benefits
- WELS and WaterMark certified
- Ultra vandal resistant
- Safety radius front edge
- Free of ligature points
- Contraband-proof flushing rim
- Concealed fixings
- Satin stainless finish
- Unique blockage resistant trap
- Option for fitted toilet seat
- Option for permanently sealed access panels (maximum security projects)
- Suits detention facilities and public amenities
BRITEX S.S. Centurion Toilet Pan - 4* WELS rating and WaterMark certified. Trap, 14mm safety radius front edge, fully shrouded to rear wall and 2 x access panels. - Product Code PC
The above text is provided for replication into project specification schedules. may denote: 1) a variable where one option only is to be selected, 2) a nominal dimension (e.g. XXXXmm) that needs to be specified, or 3) an optional feature that can be removed if not required. Please refer to the product data sheet for additional details.
- Britex Wall Sleeve
- Toilet Seat (see Toilet Seats section)
- S or P trap configurations
- Top entry to suit wall mount cistern
- Britex Cistern (see Flushing section)
- Permanently sealed access panels for maximum security projects
- Custom material thickness - consult BRITEX