ADA Accessible Basin
Compliant with AS1428. Vandal resistant wash basin with safety radius fascia, fully welded seamless construction and choice of optional tapware.
The BRITEX Stainless Steel Accessible Hand Basin is a vandal resistant fixture that is designed to conform to Australian Standards for disability access - AS1428 - and is ideal for use in public amenities, night clubs and pavilions. Fabricated from heavy duty stainless steel, it incorporates a hidden 25mm bar into the fascia for additional reinforcement and added safety. Tapware can also be supplied and installed with the basin that conforms to the requirements of AS1428.
Features & Benefits
- Compliant with disability code - AS1428
- Optional tapware - refer product data sheet or see 'Tapware' section
- Optimal vandal resistance
- Fully welded, seamless construction
- Hidden 25mm bar in fascia for reinforcement & safety
- Completely concealed plumbing
- P trap installation
- 40mm waste outlet supplied
- Stylish, modern design
- Vandal resistant access panel
- 7 litre bowl capacity
- Suits public amenities, schools, sporting clubs and bars
BRITEX S.S. Accessible Hand Basin - 440 x 470 x 380D O/A. Supplied complete with concealed 25mm S.S. reinforcement bar and rolled safety fascia, access panel, mounting bracket and 40mm waste outlet. AS1428 compliant - Product Code HBDA
The above text is provided for replication into project specification schedules. may denote: 1) a variable where one option only is to be selected, 2) a nominal dimension (e.g. XXXXmm) that needs to be specified, or 3) an optional feature that can be removed if not required. Please refer to the product data sheet for additional details.
- Tapware: see data sheet or 'Tapware' section
- Tap holes
- Integral splashback panel - up to 300mm High