5* WELS. The most frequently specified stainless steel hinged grate urinal in Australia, manufactured in custom lengths to suit. Floor Mounted and Recessed models available.
The BRITEX Sanistep Urinal is the most frequently specified stainless steel urinal in Australia and can be found in many of Australia's iconic sports and entertainment stadiums. Manufactured from heavy duty grade 304 stainless steel, Sanistep urinals are hand fabricated and fully welded with sturdy reinforcement to the rear, providing a sound structural finish. Sanistep urinals incorporate a hinged floor grate to allow for ease of cleaning and feature our unique weir style sparge, which enables the water to flush evenly across the urinal with minimum water and maximum efficiency. The Sanistep urinal is fully compatible with the WELS 5* rated Britex Smart Saniflush Sensor System, providing a fully certified WELS 5* rated slab urinal fixture. WaterMark and WELS certified as required by plumbing regulations and government legislation.
Features & Benefits
- 5* WELS rating (1.0L per stall)
- Level 1 WaterMark certified
- Recessed or floor mounted models
- Vandal resistant design
- Manufactured to custom lengths
- Compatible with BRITEX Smart Saniflush Sensor System
- Hinged grate for ease of cleaning
- Water saver sparge system
- Removable sparge cover
- Available in 'L' or 'U' shaped configurations.
BRITEX S.S. Sanistep Urinal - mm Long. 5* WELS rating and WaterMark Level 1 certified. Complete with hinged floor grate - Product Code USAN.
<p >The above text is provided for replication into project specification schedules. may denote: 1) a variable where one option only is to be selected, 2) a nominal dimension (e.g. XXXXmm) that needs to be specified, or 3) an optional feature that can be removed if not required. Please refer to the product data sheet for additional details.
- ‘L’ and ‘U’ shaped configuration
- Smart SaniFlush Sensor System
- Outlet size: 100mm, 75mm, 50mm or custom
- Outlet position (left/right end preferred)
- Inlet size - 38mm or 25mm
- Free standing ends (if not between walls)
- Type 316 S.S. (Export models)
- Joining strip for joining modular lengths
Q: What should I use to flush my Urinal?
Q: Can you make these to custom lengths, U shape and L shape?
A: Absolutely we can make these urinals to any size and configuration as long as we are clear on building access. This will allow us to recommend if the unit can be manufactured in one piece, two pieces or several and be welded on site or butt joined.
Q: How many water inlets will this urinal need?
A: 1 water inlet is required for every 2000mm of urinal or part thereof.
Q: What is the difference between the floor mounted and recessed unit?
A: The floor mounted unit is supplied with a front kicker plate.