Security Pedestal Basin
Fully welded, secure basin shrouded all the way to the floor. Supplied as either rear or front fixed model. Optional integral toilet roll holder and tapware.
The BRITEX Stainless Steel Pedestal Security Basin is a popular vandal resistant fixture for holding cells, public toilets and train stations. Shrouded all the way to the ground, it can be trapped through the floor, eliminating the need to penetrate the rear wall. Compact in size and taking up little space in smaller rooms, it is fixed both at the rear of the basin and at the base. Options include an integral toilet roll holder, security waste and access panels if fixing from the front. Can be supplied with a wide range of security and basin mounted tapware if required. Security (anti ligature) waste is optional.
Features & Benefits
- 1.6mm Grade 304 Stainless Steel
- Shroud extends to the floor
- 6 litre bowl capacity
- All plumbing connections concealed
- Grade 304 satin S.S.
- Optional access panel (if front fixed)
- Fixes to floor and rear wall
- 40mm waste outlet supplied
- P or S trap installation
- Optional toilet roll holder
- Choice of tapware styles
- 1, 2 or 3 tap holes
- Optional anti-ligature waste
- Suits detention projects, holding cells, public amenities and bars
BRITEX S.S. Pedestal Security Basin. 360L x 420W x 820H. fixed model, supplied complete with and 40mm waste outlet - Product Code SPB
The above text is provided for replication into project specification schedules. may denote: 1) a variable where one option only is to be selected, 2) a nominal dimension (e.g. XXXXmm) that needs to be specified, or 3) an optional feature that can be removed if not required. Please refer to the product data sheet for additional details.
- Tapware: see data sheet or 'Tapware' section
- Tap holes
- Front and rear fixed models
- Anti-ligature security waste
- Right/left hand access panel
- Splashback panel - up to 500mm High
- Toilet roll holder