Inset Flushing Sink - Conical Bowl
Standard size bowl with flushing rim. Commonly used in medical and aged care facilities or as a flushing wine spittoon. Can be inset into a wide range of bench top materials.
BRITEX Stainless Steel Inset Flushing Sinks are supplied with a flange around the top of the bowl allowing them to be inset into almost any solid surface. Fabricated from 1.2mm commercial grade 304 or acid resisting grade 316 satin finish stainless steel, the conical shaped bowl includes a concealed perforated tube around the top of the bowl that can be 'flushed' when connected to a flush valve such as a BRITEX In-Wall Cistern and provides efficient, hygienic removal of liquid waste from all internal bowl surfaces. BRITEX Stainless Steel Inset Flushing Sinks are available with either a 50mm or 100mm dropper waste and are common place in health projects and aged care facilities; and in wineries and retails outlets, where they are used as a flushing wine spittoon. An OEM version of this product - without top flange - can be supplied for welding into bench tops by others.
Features & Benefits
- Integral flange around top of bowl
- Insets into almost any solid surface
- 1.2mm grade 304 or 316 S.S.
- Quickly & hygienically disposes of liquid and solid waste
- Commonly used in food processing and medical facilities
- Can be used as wine spittoon
- Concealed internal flushing rim
- All internal bowl surfaces are flushed
- Can be made to custom sizes
- OEM model supplied without flange
BRITEX grade 304/316 S.S. Inset Flushing Sink - Conical flushing bowl with 50/100mm waste connection - Product Code US-FLI2
- Grade 304 or 316 S.S.
- Custom bowl size
- 50mm or 100mm outlet
- Waste Size - 50mm or 100mm
- Grate for waste outlet (suits liquid waste disposal only)
- Supplied without top flange for welding into stainless bench top by others (OEM)