Knee Operated Hand Basin
Wall mounted, heavy duty multi-basin supplied pre-plumbed with knee activation plates and choice of goose neck or low-level basin spouts. Made to custom lengths as required.
The BRITEX Stainless Steel Multi Knee Operated Basin is ideal in areas where multiple users need to wash their hands simultaneously and avoid cross-contamination by using hands free tapware. Common installation areas include food handling, processing, manufacturing facilities and workshops. The tap is activated by leaning against the front push panels, eliminating the need for electronic / mains powered tapware. Supplied pre-plumbed and easy to install, the Multi Knee Operated Basin is extremely heavy duty and comes complete with wall brackets, spouts, pressure limiting valve and 40mm waste outlets.
Features & Benefits
- Hands-free activation
- Prevents cross-contamination
- Complies with food prep. standards
- 11 litre bowl capacity
- Heavy duty operating valve
- No electrical connections
- Chamfered corners for added safety
- Supplied pre-plumbed ready to install
- Includes pressure limiting valve
- Grade 304 stainless steel
- 40mm waste outlet supplied
- Concealed wall brackets
- 50mm blade upstand to rear
- Choice of low level or goose neck spout
BRITEX S.S. Knee Operated Hand Basin - 500L x 425W x 250H O/A. 11 litre bowl capacity. Supplied pre-plumbed with type spout, front push panel, pressure limiting valve, mounting bracket, 40mm waste outlet - Product Code US-HBKO
The above text is provided for replication into project specification schedules. may denote: 1) a variable where one option only is to be selected, 2) a nominal dimension (e.g. XXXXmm) that needs to be specified, or 3) an optional feature that can be removed if not required. Please refer to the product data sheet for additional details.
- Splashback Panel - Up to 500mm High
- Low level or goose neck spout
- Tempering valve