Recessed Security Basin
Pre-plumbed basin with timed flow security tapware that recesses into wall cavity. Highly ligature and vandal resistant. Ideal for correctional facilities and public areas.
The BRITEX Stainless Steel Recessed Security Basin is the perfect space-saving fixture for smaller areas that require optimal vandal resistance such as holding cells and public amenities. It can also be used in public spaces by being inset into a wall so as not to protrude from the wall and obstruct thoroughfares. The basin is supplied pre-plumbed with fully certified, prison-grade timed flow, automatic shut off tapware to prevent tampering. Free of ligature and leverage points and all fixings are concealed and installation is done from the rear of the unit. Security waste is optional.
Features & Benefits
- 1.5mm Grade 304 Stainless Steel
- Great space-saving design
- Affixed from rear
- Highly vandal resistant
- No ligature/leverage points
- Pre-plumbed with timed flow tapware (WELS and WaterMark certified)
- 40mm waste outlet supplied
- Concealed plumbing connections
- Optional anti-ligature waste
- Suits detention projects, holding cells, public amenities and night clubs
BRITEX S.S. Recessed Security Basin - 350L x 375W x 195D. Supplied complete pre-plumbed with timed flow, anti-ligature security tapware, fixing rods and 40mm waste outlet - Product Code SRB
The above text is provided for replication into project specification schedules. may denote: 1) a variable where one option only is to be selected, 2) a nominal dimension (e.g. XXXXmm) that needs to be specified, or 3) an optional feature that can be removed if not required. Please refer to the product data sheet for additional details.
- Anti-ligature waste
- Custom Sizes - please consult Britex before specifying