Flat Rim Clay & Ablution
Bench mounted double bowl trough used in ceramics and art rooms. Separate bowls for hand washing and cleaning utensils (settling bowl with riser waste).
The BRITEX Stainless Steel Flat Rim Clay & Ablution Trough is multipurpose in design and is commonly found in practical activity education classrooms. One half of the trough is supplied with a raised (standing) waste, ensuring solid matter like clay, plaster and soil settle in the bottom of the trough, whilst clean water drains through the perforated top, thus preventing blockages. The other half of the trough is used for general purpose hand washing. Radius internal bowl corners allow for easy cleaning. Compatible with the BRITEX Plaster and Clay Arrestor (Product Code: US-OSPC).
Features & Benefits
- Multipurpose, versatile trough
- Concealed tapware connections
- Fully welded construction
- Separate bowls for utensil & hand washing
- Utensil bowl includes riser waste that prevents solids from entering plumbing
- Waste outlets & fixing clips supplied
- Radius internal corners - easy cleaning
- Optional Plaster & Clay Arrestor (Product Code: US-OSPC)
BRITEX S.S. Flat Rim Clay & Ablution Trough - 1800L x 445W x 150D O/A. Complete with waste outlets, No. tap holes and radius internal bowl corners. Left hand bowl to incorporate 100mm high standing waste - Product Code US-TCAI
The above text is provided for replication into project specification schedules. may denote: 1) a variable where one option only is to be selected, 2) a nominal dimension (e.g. XXXXmm) that needs to be specified, or 3) an optional feature that can be removed if not required. Please refer to the product data sheet for additional details.
- Custom trough dimensions
- BRITEX Plaster & Clay Arrestor (Code: US-OSPC)
- Custom waste sizes
- Single bowl trough with settling bowl only