Coogee Oval Refurbishment
- Client Randwick City Council
- ArchitectMelocco + Moore
- Britex Project ManagerBRITEX NSW
Britex are proud to be involved in Randwick City Council’s refurbishment of Coogee Oval in NSW. Featuring a comprehensive upgrade of the current landscape, the installation of brand new facilities including male, female and accessible bathrooms feature Britex’ Signature high quality public amenities products such as vandal resistant toilets, hand basins and slab urinal and urinal pods.
The Britex products installed as part of this project include:
- Britex Vandal Resistant Wall Mounted Round Basins (Product Code HBWMR)
- Britex Vandal Resistant Accessible Hand Basin (Product Code HBDA)
- Britex Centurion Accessible Pans with Vandal Resistant Toilet Seats (Product Code PCD)
- Britex Centurion Ambulant Pans with Vandal Resistant Toilet Seats (Product Code PCAM)
- Britex Centurion Standard Pan with Vandal Resistant Toilet Seats (Product Code: PC-SVRC-B)
- Britex Vandal Resistant Sanistep Urinal with Smart Sensor Flush
- Britex Vandal Resistant Sensor Activated Urinal Pods (Product Code: URAM)
Coogee Oval sporting ground has longstanding cultural and historical links to sports and recreation in the area. It is a much-loved venue for first class sport. Home to the Randwick Rugby Union Club in winter and Randwick Petersham Cricket Club in summer, sports-enthusiast from across our city and the wider city of Sydney visit the oval to enjoy sport both as spectators and players.