Greenvale Reservoir Park Toilet Blocks
- ClientParks Victoria
- BuilderMAKE BUILD
- ArchitectBrazel Hayley Maggs Architects
- Britex Project ManagerMr. John Doolan
The new Greenvale Reservoir Toilet Block Amenities have been designed with our complete range of vandal resistant, certified and compliant Britex Stainless Steel Sanitary Fixtures and Accessories. These products are highly recommended and constantly specified for council applications, public amentiies, and park and recreation facilities.
The fixtures and accessories supplied for this project include:
- Multiple Britex S.S. Vandal Resistant Standard, Accessible and Ambulant Toilet Pans complete with Vandal Resistant Toilet Seats and compliant grab rail and backrests where required. These were paired with Britex Stainless Steel Jumbo Toilet Roll Holders and Pneumatic In Wall Cisterns with Low Profile (Standard) and Raised Button (Care) Actuators.
- Multiple Britex Stainless Steel Accessible Hand Basins complete with Lever Timed Flow Tapware. This product was paired with our Security Mirror in 450x1000mm dimension and 300mm side shelf to satisfy AS1428 requirements.
- Britex Horizontal Baby Change Tables. • Floor waste with Push Button Timed Flow Tapware
- Britex Pre plumbed Hand Wash Trough with Push Button Timed Flow Tapware.
- Maintenance/Cleaner’s Room with Britex Custom SS Access Panels and Britex SS Cleaner’s Sink.
ABOUT Greenvale Reservoir
Located just 25 minutes from the centre of Melbourne, Greenvale Reservoir Park is a great place to visit and enjoy the relaxing environment of beautiful parkland overlooking the reservoir. The park offers over 53 hectares for visitors to take in, explore and enjoy. Features include walking paths, large open spaces, picnic facilities and free gas barbecues. Since it opened in 1972, up to 250,000 visitors per year enjoy the park and the magnificent views it offers of the city of Melbourne.
Source 12/18: http://www.melbourneplaygrounds.com.au/melbourneplaygrounds-info.php?id=21339