Hanging Rock Toilet Block
- ClientMacedon Ranges Shire Council
- BuilderStokes Rousseau PTY LTD
- Britex Project ManagerMr. John Doolan
The Hanging Rock Toilet Block is complete with a range of vandal resistant certified Britex Sanitary fixtures which are constantly specified for public amenities and are a popular and reliable option for Council applications.
The fixtures supplied for this project include:
• Britex Stainless Steel Sanistep Urinal for its hygiene and ease of cleaning
• Britex Stainless Steel Push Button Cistern and Britex Flush Pipe Kit paired with above Sanistep Urinal
• Britex Stainless Steel Vandal Resistant Grandeur Hand Basin complete with Britex Eco Timed Flow Push Button Tapware.
• Accessible Fixtures including: Britex Accessible Hand Basin complete with compliant Lever Activated Timed Flow Tapware, adjacent Stainless Steel shelf and Framed Mirror to the compliant size of 450x1000mm.
Hanging Rock, or Mount Diogenes as it’s also known, is a rare volcanic formation near the townships of Woodend and Mount Macedon. Hanging Rock contains numerous distinctive rock formations, including the “Hanging Rock” itself (a boulder suspended between other boulders, under which is the main entrance path), the Colonnade, the Eagle and the UFO. The highest point on Hanging Rock is 718 metres above sea level and 105 metres above the plain below. Located an hours drive from Melbourne, Hanging Rock is a popular community spot for picnics, gatherings, events and functions. Hanging Rock Reserve is listed on the Victorian Heritage Register as a place of historical, aesthetic and social significance to the State of Victoria
Source: 13/06 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanging_Rock,_Victoria 13/06 https://www.visitmacedonranges.com/see-do/the-great-outdoors/hanging-rock/