Warrandyte Bridge Toilet Block Refurbishment
- Client Manningham City Council
- Builder Sherwood Construction Solutions
- Britex Project ManagerBRITEX VIC
Together with the multi-million dollar widening upgrade of the Warrandyte Bridge, the adjacent public toilet block also received a much needed refurbishment complete with brand new Britex Stainless Steel vandal resistant sanitary fixtures and accessories.
Located along the picturesque Yarra River, the open, light filled public amenities facility is fitted out with:
• Britex Stainless Steel Centurion Pan complete with Vandal Resistant Toilet Seat (PCS-SVRC-B)
• Britex Stainless Steel Accessible Centurion Pan complete with Vandal Resistant Toilet Seat (PCD)
• Britex Stainless Steel Pedestal Security Hand Basins (SPB)
• Britex Stainless Steel Accessible Hand Basin (HBDA)
• Britex Stainless Steel Regal Urinal Pods (UR)
• Britex Stainless Steel Urinal Privacy Panels (UPP)
The Warrandyte Bridge upgrade saw the widening of the bridge to three lanes and new shared paths built for pedestrians and cyclists to cross the Yarra River. The project aimed to make the bridge crossing safer and easier for all local road users. The nearby Warrandyte River Reserve is a great place to explore with many activities and places of interest to enjoy. Fishing, swimming, paddling, local history, walking, picnics and barbecues are all popular at Warrandyte.