Changing Places - Edwards Park Lake
- ClientDarebin City Council
- ArchitectBourke & Bouteloup Architects
- BuilderArden Construct
- Britex Project TeamBritex VIC
Britex are proud to be involved in the City of Darebin’s brand new Changing Places Facility in Edwards Lake Park, Reservoir.
An eye catching, open and light filled landmark the facility is equipped with Britex’ Signature High Quality Standard, Ambulant and Accessible public amenities fit outs as well as double drinking fountain and outdoor hand washing trough.
Britex products supplied in the toilet amenities included:
- Britex Centurion Standard Pan with Vandal Resistant Toilet Seat
- Britex Centurion Ambulant Pans with Vandal Resistant Toilet Seat
- Accessible Bellagio Basins with Left and Right Hand Integrated Shelf
- Wall Mounted PWD Hand wash trough pre plumbed with Time Flow Push Button Hand Wash Taps and Vertical Soap Dispenser
- Wall Mounted Vertical Soap Dispenser
- Wall Mounted Piezo Activated Double Dado Drinking water Fountain with Accessible End
Darebin Council have committed to to building four new Changing Places facilities in Darebin over the next four years, the second of which is located at Edwards Park Lake in Reservoir. Changing Places facilities are larger than standard accessible toilets. They have extra features including an adult-sized height-adjustable changing table, automatic doors, ceiling hoist system, and enough space for two people either side of a peninsula toilet.